Sorry for the delay in communication! We have been very busy:
- We are very happy to announce that Coach Janet & Coach Ryan will be our head coaches again!!
- Tentative schedule for meets and practices are posted on our web page! These may be adjusted as the season progresses.
- SwimFreak now has the cool new swimsuit we will be using for the next 3 years in stock! More info @ https://www.bcwbarracudas.com/team-suits. They can be ordered online or in the store.
- For safety reasons, swimmers will be required to swim the length of the pool (25 yards) unassisted in 60 seconds on their first day or practice.
- We need to identify stroke judges ASAP so they can attend league training. No stroke judges, no meets. There is a checkbox during registration to volunteer.
- With the exception of stroke judges, volunteers will be signed up on a per meet basis. Stroke Judge is truly the best way to see your kids swim this season! Also, anyone interested in being a starter or a DJ contact www.bcwbarracudas.com for registration!
That’s it for now! Any questions to [email protected]